Transient Students

A student in good standing at another institution may enroll as a transient student at Wiregrass Georgia Technical College if there is space available in the course in which they wish to enroll by doing the following:

Step One

Submit a completed application to the admissions office at the campus you will be attending and pay a one-time, $25 non-refundable application fee.

Step Two

Provide the Admissions Office with a transient letter from the proper official of the home institution giving the student permission to enroll at Wiregrass Georgia Technical College. The transient letter must state which course(s) the student will be taking at WGTC.



Click here to submit a request for information to be mailed or emailed.

Valdosta Campus
(229) 333-2105

Ben Hill-Irwin Campus
(229) 468-2253

Coffee County Campus
(229) 468-2220

Cook County Workforce Development Center
(229) 549-7368