Basic skills classes are provided by Wiregrass Georgia Technical College’s Office of Adult Education at no cost to the students, on a flexible schedule, and at various locations in reading, mathematics, science, social studies, writing, grammar, and life skills.
- Age 16 years old and older and not currently enrolled in school
- Students 16-17 years old will be required to meet special requirements
- Special permission
- Parent/guardian permission
- Withdrawal form from the last school attended
- Everyone is required to present valid photo identification with birth date
Each potential student will be required to complete a scheduled orientation/registration prior to being admitted to class. Click to see registration/class schedules by county.
Wiregrass Georgia Technical College is an Official GED® Testing Center.