Automotive Collision Mechanical/Electrical Helper - AH71 NO LONGER ACCEPTING NEW STUDENTS EFFECTIVE SUMMER 2020 Technical Certificate of Credit
Program Description: The Automotive Collision Mechanical and Electrical Helper TCC is a sequence of courses designed to prepare students for pursuing a helper position in the automotive collision repair profession. The program covers work shop safety, organization and flow as well as basic auto body component removal and replacement procedures and automotive mechanical and electrical system components.
- Submit a completed application and application fee
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Submit official high school transcript or High School Equivalency transcript or college transcripts showing successful completion of 60+ semester credits or 72+ quarter credits
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable
- Present acceptable ACCUPLACER, ACT, ASSET, COMPASS, PSAT, or SAT scores, Georgia Milestones Literature/Composition or Georgia Milestones American Literature/Composition (for meeting English requirement only) or GED score of 145 or higher, or have one of the following: an associate degree or higher or have a High School overall GPA of 2.0, a HOPE Scholarship GPA of 2.6 or higher after the completion of 10th grade, or have 2 years documented work experience in the subject area. Documentation on a college transcript of successful completion of appropriate courses from a regionally accredited college or university may be accepted in lieu of test scores.
|ACRP 1000 Introduction to Auto Collision Repair||4|
|ACRP 1005 Automobile Component Repair and Replacement||4|
|ACRP 1017 Mechanical and Electrical Systems I||4|
|ACRP 1019 Mechanical and Electrical Systems II||5|
Technical & Industrial
Auto Collision Repair
- Advanced Auto Sheet Metal Custom Fabrication Technician - AA31 NO LONGER ACCEPTING NEW STUDENTS EFFECTIVE SUMMER 2020
- Automotive Collision Repair Assistant I - AB51 NO LONGER ACCEPTING NEW STUDENTS EFFECTIVE SUMMER 2020
- Automotive Collision Repair - ACR2 NO LONGER ACCEPTING NEW STUDENTS EFFECTIVE SUMMER 2020
- Automotive Collision Repair Assistant II - AZ51 NO LONGER ACCEPTING NEW STUDENTS EFFECTIVE SUMMER 2020
- Automotive Collision Mechanical/Electrical Helper - AH71 NO LONGER ACCEPTING NEW STUDENTS EFFECTIVE SUMMER 2020
- Automotive Refinishing Assistant I - ARA1 NO LONGER ACCEPTING NEW STUDENTS EFFECTIVE SUMMER 2020
- Auto Collision Repair
Up one level
Programs of Study
Notice and Responsibilities Regarding this Catalog
The information in this College Catalog and Student Handbook accurately reflects current policies and procedures at the time of publication. Students are admitted to the College under and are subject to the provisions of the WGTC Catalog and Student Handbooks for the term they initially enroll. Students in all programs are admitted under and are subject to the provisions of the College Catalog and Student Handbook and applicable addendums for the term they are admitted to the program at Wiregrass Georgia Technical College. If for any reason a break in enrollment occurs, students must reapply and satisfy the College Catalog and Student Handbook requirements for the term of their re-entry to any program. The provisions of this catalog are not to be regarded as an irrevocable contract between Wiregrass Georgia Technical College and the student. The College reserves the right to change any provision or requirement at any time.