Automotive Collision Repair Assistant II - AZ51 NO LONGER ACCEPTING NEW STUDENTS EFFECTIVE SUMMER 2020 Technical Certificate of Credit
Program Description: The Automotive Collision Repair Assistant II certificate program is an advanced certificate option a student can complete after finishing the Automotive Collision Repair Assistant I program. Topics covered include collision repair tools and equipment, hydraulic systems, damage analysis and estimations, frame straightening, and conventional/unibody structural panel repairs and replacement.
- Submit a completed application and application fee
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Submit official high school transcript or High School Equivalency transcript or college transcripts showing successful completion of 60+ semester credits or 72+ quarter credits
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable
- Present acceptable ACCUPLACER, ACT, ASSET, COMPASS, PSAT, or SAT scores, Georgia Milestones Literature/Composition or Georgia Milestones American Literature/Composition (for meeting English requirement only) or GED score of 145 or higher, or have one of the following: an associate degree or higher or have a High School overall GPA of 2.0, a HOPE Scholarship GPA of 2.6 or higher after the completion of 10th grade, or have 2 years documented work experience in the subject area. Documentation on a college transcript of successful completion of appropriate courses from a regionally accredited college or university may be accepted in lieu of test scores.
|ACRP 1010 Foundations of Collision Repair||5|
|ACRP 2010 Major Collision Repair||5|
|ACRP 2015 Major Collision Replacements||5|
Faculty & Staff
Technical & Industrial
Auto Collision Repair
- Advanced Auto Sheet Metal Custom Fabrication Technician - AA31 NO LONGER ACCEPTING NEW STUDENTS EFFECTIVE SUMMER 2020
- Automotive Collision Repair Assistant I - AB51 NO LONGER ACCEPTING NEW STUDENTS EFFECTIVE SUMMER 2020
- Automotive Collision Repair - ACR2 NO LONGER ACCEPTING NEW STUDENTS EFFECTIVE SUMMER 2020
- Automotive Collision Repair Assistant II - AZ51 NO LONGER ACCEPTING NEW STUDENTS EFFECTIVE SUMMER 2020
- Automotive Collision Mechanical/Electrical Helper - AH71 NO LONGER ACCEPTING NEW STUDENTS EFFECTIVE SUMMER 2020
- Automotive Refinishing Assistant I - ARA1 NO LONGER ACCEPTING NEW STUDENTS EFFECTIVE SUMMER 2020
- Auto Collision Repair
Up one level
Programs of Study
Notice and Responsibilities Regarding this Catalog
The information in this College Catalog and Student Handbook accurately reflects current policies and procedures at the time of publication. Students are admitted to the College under and are subject to the provisions of the WGTC Catalog and Student Handbooks for the term they initially enroll. Students in all programs are admitted under and are subject to the provisions of the College Catalog and Student Handbook and applicable addendums for the term they are admitted to the program at Wiregrass Georgia Technical College. If for any reason a break in enrollment occurs, students must reapply and satisfy the College Catalog and Student Handbook requirements for the term of their re-entry to any program. The provisions of this catalog are not to be regarded as an irrevocable contract between Wiregrass Georgia Technical College and the student. The College reserves the right to change any provision or requirement at any time.