Drafter's Assistant - DA31 Technical Certificate of Credit
Program Description: All of the courses included in the Drafter's Assistant TCC program are embedded in either the Drafting Technology diploma or Degree programs. The Drafter's Assistant TCC endows students with the prospect to begin on the career pathway toward advancement in the drafting profession. Additionally, the program provides opportunities to upgrade present knowledge and skills or to retrain in drafting practices and software. This TCC could also serve if needed as an exit point for high school dual enrolled students needing a point of exit for employment purposes.
- Submit a completed application and application fee
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Submit official high school transcript or High School Equivalency transcript or college transcripts showing successful completion of 60+ semester credits or 72+ quarter credits
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable
- Present acceptable ACCUPLACER, ACT, ASSET, COMPASS, PSAT, or SAT scores, Georgia Milestones Literature/Composition or Georgia Milestones American Literature/Composition (for meeting English requirement only) or GED score of 145 or higher, or have one of the following: an associate degree or higher or have a High School overall GPA of 2.0, a HOPE Scholarship GPA of 2.6 or higher after the completion of 10th grade, or have 2 years documented work experience in the subject area. Documentation on a college transcript of successful completion of appropriate courses from a regionally accredited college or university may be accepted in lieu of test scores.
|DFTG 1101 CAD Fundamentals||4|
|DFTG 1103 Multiview/Basic Dimensioning||4|
|Choose One of the Following (3 Hours)||3|
|DFTG 1127 Architectural 3D Modeling||4|
|DFTG 2010 Engineering Graphics||4|
Up one level
Programs of Study
Notice and Responsibilities Regarding this Catalog
The information in this College Catalog and Student Handbook accurately reflects current policies and procedures at the time of publication. Students are admitted to the College under and are subject to the provisions of the WGTC Catalog and Student Handbooks for the term they initially enroll. Students in all programs are admitted under and are subject to the provisions of the College Catalog and Student Handbook and applicable addendums for the term they are admitted to the program at Wiregrass Georgia Technical College. If for any reason a break in enrollment occurs, students must reapply and satisfy the College Catalog and Student Handbook requirements for the term of their re-entry to any program. The provisions of this catalog are not to be regarded as an irrevocable contract between Wiregrass Georgia Technical College and the student. The College reserves the right to change any provision or requirement at any time.