Mechatronics Specialist - AM11 Technical Certificate of Credit
Program Description: understanding to perform installation, diagnostics and repair to mechatronic systems and automated equipment. The program focuses on Mechanics, Fluid Power, and Robotics.
*This program is generally reserved for local area high schools only.
- Submit a completed application and application fee
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Submit official high school transcript or High School Equivalency transcript
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable
- Present acceptable ACCUPLACER, ACT, ASSET, COMPASS, PSAT, or SAT scores or GED score of 165 or higher or have one of the following: an associate degree or higher or have a HOPE GPA of 2.6 after the completion of 10th grade. Documentation on a college transcript of successful completion of appropriate courses from a regionally accredited college or university may be accepted in lieu of test scores.
|AUMF 1150 Introduction to Robotics||3|
|ELCR 2140 Mechanical Devices||2|
|ELCR 2150 Fluid Power||2|
|IDSY 1160 Mechanical Laws and Principles||4|
Technical & Industrial
- Mechatronics Specialist - AM11
- Basic Mechatronics Technician - BM51
- Electrical Maintenance Technician - EM81
- Electrical Systems Technology - ES12
- Electrical Technician - ET51
- Industrial Systems Technology - IST4
- Basic Mechatronics Specialist- MS41
- Mechatronics Technology - MT23 (Effective Spring 2019)
- Basic Electricity Technician - BE31
- Industrial Electrician - IE41
- Industrial Electrical Assistant - IE21
- Commercial Electrical Construction Technology - CEC2
- Commercial Electrical Construction Technology - CEC3
- Industrial/Electrical Systems
Up one level
Programs of Study
Notice and Responsibilities Regarding this Catalog
The information in this College Catalog and Student Handbook accurately reflects current policies and procedures at the time of publication. Students are admitted to the College under and are subject to the provisions of the WGTC Catalog and Student Handbooks for the term they initially enroll. Students in all programs are admitted under and are subject to the provisions of the College Catalog and Student Handbook and applicable addendums for the term they are admitted to the program at Wiregrass Georgia Technical College. If for any reason, a break in enrollment occurs, students must reapply and satisfy the College Catalog and Student Handbook requirements for the term of their re-entry to any program. The provisions of this catalog are not to be regarded as an irrevocable contract between Wiregrass Georgia Technical College and the student. The College reserves the right to change any provision or requirement at any time.