English as a Second Language classes are taught to non-English speaking students in Coffee and Lowndes counties.
- Age 16 years old and older and not currently enrolled in school
- Students 16-17 years old will be required to meet special requirements
- Special permission
- Parent/guardian permission
- Withdrawal form from the last school attended
- Everyone is required to present valid photo identification with birth date
Each potential student will be required to complete a scheduled orientation/registration prior to being admitted. Everyone is required to present a valid photo identification with birth date.
Coffee Adult Education Center
706 West Baker Highway
Douglas, GA 31533
Phone (229) 468-2263
1000 N. St. Augustine Road
Valdosta, GA 31601
Phone (229) 333-2123