Welcome to the WGTC Office of
Public Relations and Marketing
The Office of Public Relations and Marketing performs the following functions for the college:
- Coordinates all advertising for the college
- Develops all official college publications
- Writes and distributes all press releases for the college
- Media Relations – coordinates all media interviews and photography requests with college officials
- Maintains www.wiregrass.edu and all social media sites.
Who We Are
History of Wiregrass Georgia Technical College
Media Outlets Notified in a Crisis
WGTC Social Media Procedure
WGTC Media Relations Procedure
Photo Release Form
Wiregrass Style & Standards Guide
To view reports from previous years, please contact the Webmaster.
To request accessibility accommodations for information in this report, please contact Katrina Royal at (229) 333-2100, ext 1236, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or Kneleta Bert at (229) 468-2000 ext. 2016, or email email@example.com.
Wiregrass Blog – Wired For Success
At Wiregrass, we love to capture our students’ success. That is why we decided to create this blog! Wired For Success is full of stories that capture our students, staff, and faculty making a difference in the world. Whether it be a nurse dedicated to saving lives, a first-generation graduate bringing home their degree, or a teacher making a difference in the lives of their students, we are here to capture it.
Berrien Hall, Room 311
Berrien Hall, Room 316
Berrien Hall, Room 312