- The Spring Semester 2021 Booklist is being updated and will be posted by December 15th.
- Students may begin using their Financial Aid for bookstore purchases on Monday, January 4, 2021. Last day to use Financial Aid is January 25. For Express Term, Financial Aid can be used February 18 – March 4. Student ID card is required to use any form of Financial Aid.
- In an effort to protect our students and staff, our bookstores will require masks and social distancing. Students may also place orders online using the Online Textbook Order Form. Details and shipping charges are on the form.
- See the Frequently Asked Questions for Spring 2021.
- Book Buyback dates are December 7 – December 15.
- Valdosta, December 7 – December 15, 8AM – 5PM
- Coffee, December 7 – December 15, Monday – Tuesday 8AM – 3:30PM & Wednesday – Thursday 9AM – 5PM
- Ben Hill-Irwin, December 7 – December 15, 8AM – 5PM
- There will not be a book buyback on Cook Campus.
The Bookstore is owned and operated by the college and provides textbooks, laptops, and supplies. The store also carries logo merchandise. Normal hours are shown below.
- Valdosta Campus: Monday-Thursday, 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Cook Campus: Monday-Thursday, 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Coffee Campus: Monday-Tuesday, 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., Wednesday-Thursday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Ben Hill-Irwin Campus: Monday-Thursday, 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
These hours are subject to change during holidays, semester breaks, and beginning of the semester. Please see the FAQ for Spring 2021 schedule.
Financial Assistance may be available through the Wiregrass Georgia Technical College Foundations through scholarships or emergency funds to help students with tuition & fees and the cost of books and supplies. For more information and applications for assistance, please see the links provided below.
- WGTC Foundations - North (Ben Hill-Irwin/Coffee Campuses), South (Valdosta /Cook Campuses)
- Foundation Scholarships
Bookstore Return Policy
SAVE YOUR RECEIPT!
- Original receipt required for all refunds or returns. Students are responsible for keeping the original receipt provided at time of purchase.
- Valid student ID required for refunds, returns, and purchases to financial aid.
- Textbooks may be returned within 10 days of purchase. Returns in excess of 10 days may be allowed with valid drop form or if class is canceled due to low enrollment. Books must be in original condition, with no writing, and shrink wrapping that has not been removed.
- No returns on general merchandise, supplies, or equipment unless defective. Must be returned within 10 days of purchase.
- Defective used books may be exchanged for another used book if available. Otherwise, student must pay the difference for a new book.
- Refunds issued per the method of payment indicated on the original receipt (subject to cash availability).
- Cash, check, or credit/debit card purchases will not be reversed to Pell after purchase. Students receive refunds for any unused Pell balances.
At the end of each term, Wiregrass bookstores will buy back certain textbooks. Buyback dates will be advertised. Students who wish to sell their textbooks should bring their books and student ID to the campus bookstore. The books will then be scanned to see if they are on the buyback list, and a price quoted. Please contact the nearest campus bookstore for more details.