- Click to view the Fall Semester 2019 Booklist. Students may begin using their Financial Aid in the bookstore on Monday, August 12, 2019.
- Online Students -- if you would like to have your books shipped to you, please fill out the Online Textbook Order Form.
- Book Buyback dates are: July 29-August 5, 8 a.m.-5:00 p.m. M-Th, and 8 a.m.-2 p.m. Friday.
The Bookstore is owned and operated by the college and provides textbooks, workbooks, supplies, and materials for students. The store also carries logo merchandise, including jackets, shirts, caps, and book bags. Normal hours are 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday, and 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on Friday. These hours are subject to change during holidays, semester breaks, and beginning of the semester.
Financial Assistance may be available through the Wiregrass Georgia Technical College Foundations through scholarships or emergency funds to help students with tuition & fees and the cost of books and supplies. For more information and applications for assistance, please see the links provided below.
Financial Aid Refunds/Disbursements
Disbursements of Financial Aid refunds (Pell and scholarships) are done in the order that financial aid was approved. The first disbursement is approximately four to five weeks after the beginning of the semester and refunds continue throughout the semester based on class start dates. Private loan refunds are processed on the second refund date if funds have been received from the lender. Future disbursements of private loans will be based on the date the loan funds are received from the lender and after the next scheduled future disbursement date for Pell and scholarships. For complete reimbursement schedule, please login to your myBanWeb account and view My Overall Status of Financial Aid.
New Refund Process
WGTC has partnered with BankMobile to deliver your financial aid refund. For more information about BankMobile, visit http://bankmobiledisbursements.com/refundchoices.
Click to view our institution's contract with BankMobile, a Division of Customer Bank.
Students who receive Title IV financial aid funds (i.e. PELL Grant) are eligible to use their excess funds, after tuition and fees are paid, for purchases in the campus bookstores via the Automated Book Voucher Program. Excess funds, after tuition and fees are paid, are available for book and supply purchases in the campus bookstores unless students choose to Opt Out of the program in advance. Students may opt out of having their funds available for use in the campus bookstores by signing this Request to Opt Out form.
Bookstore Return Policy
SAVE YOUR RECEIPT!
- Original receipt required for all refunds or returns. Students are responsible for keeping the original receipt provided at time of purchase.
- Valid student ID required for refunds, returns, and purchases to financial aid.
- Textbooks may be returned within 10 days of purchase. Returns in excess of 10 days may be allowed with valid drop form or if class is canceled due to low enrollment. Books must be in original condition, with no writing, and shrink wrapping that has not been removed.
- No returns on general merchandise, supplies, or equipment unless defective. Must be returned within 10 days of purchase.
- Defective used books may be exchanged for another used book if available. Otherwise, student must pay the difference for a new book.
- Refunds issued per the method of payment indicated on the original receipt (subject to cash availability).
- Cash, check, or credit/debit card purchases will not be reversed to Pell after purchase. Students receive refunds for any unused Pell balances.
At the end of each term, Wiregrass bookstores will buy back certain textbooks. Buyback dates will be advertised. Students who wish to sell their textbooks should bring their books and student ID to the campus bookstore. The books will then be scanned to see if they are on the buyback list, and a price quoted. Please contact the nearest campus bookstore for more details.