Training Your Workforce
Customized training and workforce development programs are the core of our business. At Wiregrass Georgia Technical College, we believe that a well trained workforce is critical to the success of any organization and community.
Allow us to serve as your full service partner in workforce development. Our economic development team is well equipped and trained to serve your organization with a results-driven approach from start to finish. As your training partner, we provide:
- An initial assessment to determine your training needs;
- customized training curricula and materials;
- highly qualified instructors;
- integration of management principles into instruction;
- access to state-of-the-art facilities, instruction labs, and online access;
- coordination of training activities with flexible scheduling options; and
- program evaluation and follow-up.
The Wiregrass Economic Development Department delivers when, where, and how you want it. Classes are available on a very flexible schedule including days, evenings, and weekends. Economic Development maintains a pool of highly competent, specialized, and experienced instructors for almost any training need. We take pride in delivering high-quality training and great customer service at an affordable cost.
Frequently requested customized training topics include:
- Health and Safety
- Industrial and Mechanical
- Supervisory and Leadership Development
- Customer Service
- Computer and Business Technology
- Work Ethics
- Professional Certification
Industry partners can find solutions through the Center for Business Excellence. The Center offers extensive workforce development training options in the following targeted four categories: Advanced Automation, Mechanical, Leadership Development, and Health & Safety. Training courses can be developed and scheduled to meet your needs in all the above targeted areas.
Have a question?
Contact us at (229) 219-1379, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.