- Audio Books
- Audio Visual Equipment
- CD, DVD, VHS
- Non-fiction and Fiction
- Paperback (swap-one)
- Program-related books, manuals, etc.
- Magazines (academic and leisure)
- Reference Materials
Electronic Resources and Programs
- BLACKBOARD and GALILEO
- Citation Machine
- Keyboarding Pro and Quickbooks Pro
- Microsoft Office Suite 2016
- E-Books: Access through GALILEO, Databases A-Z, choose “E” for ebooks. Database numbers 3 through 9 on list; specifically numbers 3 and 4.
- Online Card Catalog
- Salem Health and Salem History Database
- Mometrix Study Guides (Works best when viewed using Google Chrome)
- The New York Times
- General Library Orientations
- Research/Bibliographic Orientations
- Internet Instruction
- Reference Direction/Instruction
- Study Rooms and Classroom – Valdosta Campus
- GALILEO Instruction
- Digital Technology Instruction
- Scanner Available – Valdosta and Ben Hill-Irwin Campus
Wiregrass Georgia Technical College Library has an agreement with the following libraries to provide service to students, faculty and staff. Patrons must abide by the rules of the lending institution.
- Technical College System of Georgia Libraries
- Odum Library at Valdosta State University in Valdosta, Georgia
- William S. Smith Library at South Georgia College in Douglas, Georgia
NOTE: Resources and services may vary at each campus.