- Audio Books
- Audio Visual Equipment
- CD, DVD
- Non-fiction and Fiction
- Paperback (swap-one)
- Program-related books, manuals, etc.
- Magazines (academic and leisure)
- Reference Materials
Electronic Resources and Programs
- BLACKBOARD and GALILEO
- Citation Machine
- E-Books: Access through GALILEO, All Databases at the top, choose “E” for E-books. E-book Database numbers 4 through 8 on list to search for E-books.
- Online Card Catalog
- Salem Health and Salem History Database
- Mometrix Study Guides (Works best when viewed using Google Chrome)
- ZoteroBib – Helps build a bibliography instantly
- General Library Orientations
- Research/Bibliographic Orientations
- Internet Instruction
- Reference Direction/Instruction
- Study Rooms and Classroom – Valdosta Campus
- GED Overview Orientations
- GALILEO Instruction
- Digital Technology Instruction
- Scanner Available – Ben Hill-Irwin, Coffee, and Valdosta Campus
- Finding Articles in GALILEO
- Finding Peer Reviewed Articles
- Four GALILEO Search Tips
- Finding Specific Journals and Magazines
Wiregrass Georgia Technical College Library has an agreement with the following libraries to provide service to students, faculty and staff. Patrons must abide by the rules of the lending institution.
- Technical College System of Georgia Libraries
- Odum Library at Valdosta State University in Valdosta, Georgia
- William S. Smith Library at South Georgia College in Douglas, Georgia
- Baldwin Library at Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College in Tifton, Georgia.
NOTE: Resources and services may vary at each campus.