Basic Mechatronics Specialist- MS41 Technical Certificate of Credit
Program Description: The Basic Mechatronics Specialist certificate program provides students with the necessary skills and understanding to perform installation, diagnostic and repair to mechatronic systems and automated equipment. The program focuses on Motor Controls and Programmable Logic Controllers.
*This program is generally reserved for local area high schools only.
- Submit a completed application and application fee
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Submit official high school transcript or High School Equivalency transcript
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable
- Present acceptable SAT or ACT scores taken within the last 60 months, or acceptable ACCUPLACER, COMPASS, or ASSET scores taken within the last 60 months. Documentation on a college transcript of successful completion of appropriate courses from a regionally accredited college or university may be accepted in lieu of test scores.
|AUMF 1120 Programmable Controls||5|
|IDSY 1110 Industrial Motor Controls I||4|
Technical & Industrial
- Mechatronics Specialist - AM11
- Basic Mechatronics Technician - BM51
- Electrical Maintenance Technician - EM81
- Electrical Systems Technology - ES12
- Electrical Technician - ET51
- Industrial Systems Technology - IS13
- Industrial Systems Technology - IST4
- Basic Mechatronics Specialist- MS41
- Mechatronics Technology - MT23 (Effective Spring 2019)
- Industrial/Electrical Systems
Up one level
Programs of Study
Notice and Responsibilities Regarding this Catalog
The information in this College Catalog and Student Handbook accurately reflects current policies and procedures at the time of publication. Students are admitted to the College under and are subject to the provisions of the WGTC Catalog and Student Handbooks for the term they initially enroll. Students in all programs are admitted under and are subject to the provisions of the College Catalog and Student Handbook and applicable addendums for the term they are admitted to the program at Wiregrass Georgia Technical College. If for any reason, a break in enrollment occurs, students must reapply and satisfy the College Catalog and Student Handbook requirements for the term of their re-entry to any program. The provisions of this catalog are not to be regarded as an irrevocable contract between Wiregrass Georgia Technical College and the student. The College reserves the right to change any provision or requirement at any time.