Transient Students

Students currently enrolled at another regionally accredited institution may enroll as a transient student on a space-available basis in order to complete coursework to transfer back to their home institution.

Follow these simple steps:

  1. Complete the application for admission and pay the $25 non- refundable application fee.
  2. Submit a transient letter from your home institution to or by using the Document Submission Form.
  3. Submit proof of lawful presence to qualify for in-state tuition. View the list of acceptable lawful presence documents to learn more.

Helpful Hints

Transient students are not guaranteed registration into desired classes; a new transient letter is required for each term.

More questions?

Apply to Wiregrass
Submit Application Documents
Apply for Financial Aid
Schedule Advising Appointment
Register for Classes
Pay Tuition & Fees
Apply for Graduation
View Important Dates and Academic Calendar