Adobe's Acrobat Reader is required to view the following PDF documents. Click to get the software.

Enrollment Verification Requests
To request and Enrollment Verification, please login to your myBanWeb account. Click on “Student Services and Financial Aid” and find the “Student Records” link. Once you have clicked on that, click on “Request Enrollment Verification” and follow the directions.

Change of Address or Telephone Number Form
To change or update your mailing address and/or telephone number at Wiregrass Georgia Technical College, please login to your myBanWeb account. Click on “Personal Information” and find the “Update Address and Phone Number(s)” link.

This electronic form must be completed in its entirety and submitted electronically. Students will receive an email in their WGTC Student Email account, and must follow directions within that email BEFORE this request will be processed.

Name Change Instruction:
To begin the process of changing your name at Wiregrass Georgia Technical College, please login to your myBanWeb account. Click on “Personal Information” and find the “Name Change Information” link.

Students are required to submit a copy of their Social Security Card with the updated name to either the One-Stop Enrollment and Success Center or Registrar’s Office at their local campus after completing the electronic Name Change Request form.

Employees (faculty, staff, or student) are required by federal regulations to have employers validate their name on record exactly matches the name which appears on the individual's Social Security Card to ensure proper tax reporting. Employees are required to present their Social Security Card which reflects the new name to the Human Resources Office in Berrien Hall on the Valdosta Campus.

If you have not requested a change of name with the Social Security Administration, please apply for a new Social Security Card with the nearest Social Security Administration Office.

(Note: You will need to bring an original legal document reflecting your new name to support your request for the name change. Examples of accepted legal documents include a birth certificate, marriage license, divorce decree, etc.)

Once you receive your new Social Security Card, please bring it to the appropriate office. If you have any questions or concerns, please call the Registrar's Office on your local campus.

For additional information on how to apply for, replace, correct, or change your name on your Social Security Card, go to the Social Security website. To return to this page, use the ‘Back’ button on your browser