Change of Programs
Students who choose to change their program may do so by completing a “Change of Program” request in the Advising and Retention Center (ARC). Requests will be processed by a Financial Aid staff member, VA Representative and WIOA (if applicable), and a designated Admissions officer (or his/her designee) before the program change will be approved. The ARC advisor will notify the student when the process has been completed,
Students will be allowed to enroll in DUAL MAJORS if the following requirements are met:
- The student is enrolled in the last semester of their current program
- Both programs are equivalent regarding financial aid eligibility
- The student is in good academic standing
- The student is regular admit in both programs
- The student will be responsible for completing a “Dual Major” request with an ARC advisor and the request will be processed by a Financial Aid representative, a VA and WIOA representative (if applicable), and a designated Admissions officer, before being approved. The ARC will notify the student when the process has been completed.
Note: Aside from a few exceptions, dual programs can only be attempted at the same award level (degree, diploma,
or technical certificate).
Notice and Responsibilities Regarding this Catalog
The information in this College Catalog and Student Handbook accurately reflects current policies and procedures at the time of publication. Students are admitted to the College under and are subject to the provisions of the WGTC Catalog and Student Handbooks for the term they initially enroll. Students in all programs are admitted under and are subject to the provisions of the College Catalog and Student Handbook and applicable addendums for the term they are admitted to the program at Wiregrass Georgia Technical College. If for any reason a break in enrollment occurs, students must reapply and satisfy the College Catalog and Student Handbook requirements for the term of their re-entry to any program. The provisions of this catalog are not to be regarded as an irrevocable contract between Wiregrass Georgia Technical College and the student. The College reserves the right to change any provision or requirement at any time.