Microsoft Office Application Professional - MF41 Technical Certificate of Credit
Program Description: The Microsoft Office Applications Professional certificate program provides students with the knowledge and skills to perform word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation applications in an office environment. It is designed to provide hands-on instruction for developing foundation skills for office assistant careers as well as to prepare students for Microsoft Certified Application Specialist (MCAS) certification. Graduates of the program receive a Microsoft Office Applications Professional Technical Certificate of Credit.
- Submit a completed application and application fee
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Submit official high school transcript or High School Equivalency transcript
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable
- Present acceptable ACCUPLACER, ACT, ASSET, COMPASS, PSAT, or SAT scores, Georgia Milestones Literature/Composition or Georgia Milestones American Literature/Composition (for meeting English requirement only) or GED score of 145 or higher, or have one of the following: an associate degree or higher or have a High School overall GPA of 2.0, a HOPE Scholarship GPA of 2.6 or higher after the completion of 10th grade, or have 2 years documented work experience in the subject area. Documentation on a college transcript of successful completion of appropriate courses from a regionally accredited college or university may be accepted in lieu of test scores.
|BUSN 1400 Word Processing||4|
|BUSN 1410 Spreadsheet Concepts and Applications||4|
|BUSN 1420 Database Applications||4|
|BUSN 1430 Desktop Publication and Presentation Applications||4|
|Choose One of the Following (3 Hours)||3|
|COLL 1010 College and Career Success Skills||3|
|COMP 2000 Intro. to Technology and Computer Application||3|
|XXXX xxxx Occupational Elective||3|
- Business Technology
Up one level
Programs of Study
Notice and Responsibilities Regarding this Catalog
The information in this College Catalog and Student Handbook accurately reflects current policies and procedures at the time of publication. Students are admitted to the College under and are subject to the provisions of the WGTC Catalog and Student Handbooks for the term they initially enroll. Students in all programs are admitted under and are subject to the provisions of the College Catalog and Student Handbook and applicable addendums for the term they are admitted to the program at Wiregrass Georgia Technical College. If for any reason, a break in enrollment occurs, students must reapply and satisfy the College Catalog and Student Handbook requirements for the term of their re-entry to any program. The provisions of this catalog are not to be regarded as an irrevocable contract between Wiregrass Georgia Technical College and the student. The College reserves the right to change any provision or requirement at any time.