Air Conditioning Repair Specialist - ACY1 Technical Certificate of Credit
Program Description: The Air Conditioning Repair Specialist TCC is a series of courses designed to prepare students for positions in the maintenance and repair of air conditioning systems. A combination of theory and practical application provide for the necessary skills to support industry requirements.
- Submit a completed application and application fee
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Submit official high school transcript or High School Equivalency transcript
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable
- Present acceptable SAT or ACT scores taken within the last 60 months, or acceptable ACCUPLACER, COMPASS, or ASSET scores taken within the last 60 months. Documentation on a college transcript of successful completion of appropriate courses from a regionally accredited college or university may be accepted in lieu of test scores.
|AIRC 1005 Refrigeration Fundamentals||4|
|AIRC 1030 HVACR Electrical Fundamentals||4|
|AIRC 1040 HVACR Electrical Motors||4|
|AIRC 1070 Gas Heat||4|
|AIRC 1080 Heat Pumps and Related Systems||4|
|AIRC 1010 Refrigeration Principles and Practices||4|
Faculty & Staff
- Technical & Industrial
Up one level
Programs of Study
Notice and Responsibilities Regarding this Catalog
The information in this College Catalog and Student Handbook accurately reflects current policies and procedures at the time of publication. Students are admitted to the College under and are subject to the provisions of the WGTC Catalog and Student Handbooks for the term they initially enroll. Students in all programs are admitted under and are subject to the provisions of the College Catalog and Student Handbook and applicable addendums for the term they are admitted to the program at Wiregrass Georgia Technical College. If for any reason, a break in enrollment occurs, students must reapply and satisfy the College Catalog and Student Handbook requirements for the term of their re-entry to any program. The provisions of this catalog are not to be regarded as an irrevocable contract between Wiregrass Georgia Technical College and the student. The College reserves the right to change any provision or requirement at any time.